- STYLING SQUAD CURL DEFINING CREAM - Stop looking for other curly hair products for women-our Xtava curl cream nourishes wavy and curly hair, including all natural and color treated hair, no matter how fine or coarse. Keep the perfect bounce and curl every time, all the time
- ANTI FRIZZ HAIR STYLING PRODUCTS - This curl cream contains Brazilian pequi oil with vitamin A and fatty acids that deeply nourish and control frizzy hair while maintaining curl retention. The curl cream also contains keratin oil that strengthens hair strands and has coconut oil to moisturize locks and seal shine
- LIGHTWEIGHT CURL ENHANCER - Our natural, curl enhancing hair products have a non-sticky consistency and don't weigh hair down or leave a sticky, greasy residue. We've made sure that our curl cream is free of harsh sulfates, dries lightweight, and guarantees you to be flake-free
- EASY TO USE HAIR PRODUCTS for WOMEN - To use, wash hair first and squeeze out excess water. Apply the curl definer evenly to damp hair and scrunch or diffuse to define. Remember to start small-use a dime-sized amount of the hair product and increase the amount if necessary
- CURL-TO-GIRL CURLING CREAM with FRESH FLORAL FRAGRANCE - This styling cream is made with a light blend of lily, jasmine, and tuberose with a hint of vanilla for a subtle floral scent that will leave your hair smelling fresh
It’s time to redefine your curl-to-girl relationship. Xtava’s Curl Definer is a luscious yet lightweight, sulfate free, curl defining cream that is made to promote maximum health and bounce. Rich coconut oil clarifies hair follicles by removing any buildup, then moisturizes strands with its natural conditioning properties. Keratin fortifies cuticles to repair and protect against damage, while Brazilian pequi oil simultaneously nourishes and pumps up the volume. You’ll see your curls in high definition.
Curl Definer Details:
Curl Definer Active Ingredients:
How Do I Use Curl Definer?
Wash hair and squeeze out excess water. Apply with hands and work through to distribute evenly. Shake and scrunch hair to define your natural curl pattern. If blow drying, use a diffuser for extra curl activation.
How Much Curl Definer Should I Apply?
Follow our Goldilocks rule: Start small, trying different amounts until you find what’s just right for you.