- 1875W for maximum drying power and a high-powered AC motor that last 3x longer.
- Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY leaves hair looking conditioned and smooth by helping reduce frizz and static. Tourmaline helps seal the hair cuticle and boosts shine.
- Ceramic Coating helps reduce damage from over-styling by providing even heat distribution.
- 3 heat and 2 speed settings provide styling control and allow for styling versatility. A cold shot button allows you to set the style for long-lasting results.
- A Concentrator Attachment allows you to target hair for additional smoothing
Get style (and a styling tool) that lasts. The Revlon Perfect Heat Smooth Brilliance AC Motor Styler provides styling versatility and lasts up to 3x longer. This durable Revlon hair dryer is designed with Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY to give you smooth and shiny hair. The negative ions help maintain a neutral charge on the hair’s surface leaving the hair looking conditioned and smooth, while helping reduce frizz and static for healthy-looking, shiny locks. Ceramic coating provides even heat distribution and Tourmaline helps to seal the hair cuticle and boost shine so you’re gleaming. Designed with 1875W and a high-powered motor, you have a blow dryer with maximum drying power that lasts up to 3x longer. Three heat settings and two speed settings give you versatility to dry and style your hair. Whether you want a gorgeous blowout or are prepping for more styling this dryer gets the job done. Once you’ve reached your desired look, use the Cold Shot Button to help set the style for long-lasting results. And what is styling without comfort? This dryer is designed with a Soft-Feel Grip that gives you comfort and control for the ultimate styling experience. Also included is a concentrator attachment for smoothing hair to a silky finish. Professional rocker switches allow you to turn your hair dryer on or off, and control heat and speed in an easy and convenient motion. Once you’re all finished, use the hanging ring to save counterspace. Glamour Tip: Brush, brush, brush. Before grabbing the closest brush to begin styling, think about the hairstyle you want to achieve and your hair type. Different brush types give different results. For instance, a round brush generally provides volume. If you have naturally-straight hair, ceramic brushes perform well. If you have coarse hair, boar bristles are the answer because they provide tension to help achieve smoothness.