- Neutralizer BLUE - Diffuses Blue Undertones. Works Impressively To Camouflage Under-Eye Darkness, Blue Veins Or Bruising
- Neutralizer RED - Reduces Redness. Particularly Effective In Covering Red Skin Conditions Such As Rosacea + Ruddy Complexions
- Highlighter YELLOW - Excellent For Use In Highlighting + Contouring For Photo & Film. Mix A Small Amount Into Foundation To Lighten. Beautifully Brightens Areas Under Eyes, On Brow Bone + Top Of Cheekbone
- Spot-On - Universal Color That Makes It The Perfect Spot Cover. Tap Easily Onto Age Spots & Acne With A Small Brush. A Great Emergency, On-The-Go Foundation In A Tiny Pot
- Blemish & Capillary - Magically Covers Birthmarks When Applied With A Stipple Sponge. Also Great For Varicose Veins On Legs. Paint Over Capillaries With A Small Brush & Watch Them Disappear
In the early 1980s, FACE Stockholm founder Gun Nowak owned three of the hippest fashion boutiques in Sweden. FACE Stockholm grew out of her frustration at not being able to find makeup to match the neon fashions of the time. Their values are reflected in every detail of the FACE Stockholm brand: from the clean, welcoming boutiques, impeccable service and top-quality product, to the nurturing of top-notch makeup education and artistry.
Neutralizer BLUE – Diffuses blue undertones. Works impressively to camouflage under-eye darkness, blue veins or bruising.
Neutralizer RED – Reduces redness. Particularly effective in covering red skin conditions such as rosacea and ruddy complexions.
Highlighter YELLOW – Excellent for use in highlighting + contouring for photo & film. Mix a small amount into foundation to lighten. Beautifully brightens areas under eyes, on brow bone + top of cheekbone.
Spot-On – Universal color that makes it the perfect spot cover. Tap easily onto age spots and acne with a small brush. A great emergency, on-the-go foundation in a tiny pot.
Blemish & Capillary – Magically covers birthmarks when applied with a stipple sponge. Also great for varicose veins on legs. Paint over capillaries with a small brush and watch them disappear.